Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tasmanian Trip 2005 (story so far)

Tasmania 2005 (Some photos from my holiday to Tasmania, a Flickr Photoset - work in progress).
I'm not sure if I should break this down into smaller sub-sets, such as all the ones taken around Macquarie Harbour and Strahan, all the ones around Hobart and those around Devonport, plus a set of ones taken while travelling between the three main places I stayed; or breaking them down into landscapes, cityscapes, seascapes, plants, places, people; or whatever.

I will have to find a different place to store the video clips I also took with the digital camera.

By Sea between Sydney & Tasmania (A Flickr Photoset - work in progress) This will include both the journey down and back, scenes of Sydney and Devonport as well as of the ship itself and sea-scenes from it.

No comments: